Aweber Email Marketing

Learn How To Start Your Own Agency From Zero and Scale It To $10,000/month in Record Time:

How To Start A Social Media Marketing Agency From Scratch in 2022:

00:00 – Intro
02:34 – What is an SMMA?
04:14 – How to start an agency
06:17 – How to decide your service
07:26 – How to pick your niche
08:49 – How to find a client
12:45 – How to sign a client
16:01 – How to get paid
17:29 – How to deliver your service

#SMMA #socialmediamarketingagency

By admin

68 thoughts on “How To Start Social Media Marketing As A Beginner In 2023 – STEP BY STEP”
  1. I have a question how do you know for sure that there will be a contracter able to do the job. What if you get paid and no contracter has responded?

2. what'sapp๐Ÿ‘‰+๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ says:

Let talk!!

3. Awesome info. Bro thanks for sharing!!! Do you have a per post cost/charge equation?

4. This video completely blew away my mind, as a 14-year-old this completely shocked me. You made it seem so simple compared to other videos and I loved how well you explained it step by step

5. Whats App What s app+โ‘ โ‘จโ“ชโ‘ขโ‘กโ‘ โ‘จโ‘งโ‘กโ‘ฃโ‘ค says:

Hit me up for More insight and advise ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†

6. Great stuff! Thanks for this straight forward tactical approach ๐Ÿ”

7. What s app+โ‘ โ‘จโ“ชโ‘ขโ‘กโ‘ โ‘จโ‘งโ‘กโ‘ฃโ‘ค says:

Hit me up for More insight and advise ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

8. this video is perfects people need to understand how media marketing works. my company is in need of marketing sales workers online no experience needed anywhere in the world thanks

9. Hey man im super intrested in maybye working for you? how can we get in contact?

10. its really nice that you are helping me do something productive with my youth

11. Thank you for this!!!! Hands down best video Iโ€™ve found Iโ€™ll be rewatching this it was worth it

12. Bro there are thousands of people in Google that can do anything

13. This video was a huge eye opener for me, I learned a lot in such a short period of time! Thank you so much for posting this video teaching us things that work for you. Definitely going to be implementing this knowledge!!

14. Iโ€™ve got a question.
    Before you give your price to a client would you need to find a contractor first so you offer more than the contractor is charging yourself?

15. such an amazing video. Ive been taking notes for a few hours now and this really covers everything

16. Bro iam an inexperienced boy looking for work are you looking for someone to work with you online?

17. @+๐Ÿ (๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•) ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ where should I dm you

18. Thank you so much that you spread knowledge and experience this valuable, and don’t even charge anything for it!

19. ๐•Ž๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก ๐•„๐•–+โ‘  โ‘ฅโ‘ โ‘งโ‘กโ‘งโ“ชโ‘จโ‘ฅโ‘งโ‘ฅ says:

Let’s talk now๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ”
    I’ve got something new and bigger to share…thanks

20. I am 15 years old and i would like to start an agency but my only concern is that when the client joins the call with me, they will not be interested because of my voice and how i sound young. Anything you would recommend here?

21. What s app+โ‘ โ‘จโ“ชโ‘ขโ‘กโ‘ โ‘จโ‘งโ‘กโ‘ฃโ‘ค says:

Hit me up for More insight and advis โœ๏ธโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

22. Iman Gadzhi, Do you need a website to do SMMA and if you don’t, how would you actually close and get clients and make them pay you if you don’t have a website.

23. What s app+โ‘ โ‘จโ“ชโ‘ขโ‘กโ‘ โ‘จโ‘งโ‘กโ‘ฃโ‘ค says:

Hit me up for More insight and advise โœ๏ธโœ๏ธโœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

24. This is wildly eye opening, not just for starting a social media marketing agency, but also just entrepreneurship and business in general, beauty of outsourcing, Iman you’re a legend!!

25. Hi I’m 14 and I’m insanely eager to learn how to start and perfect my own agency. My family has been running through financial problems so I’ve been trying everything since like 4-6 months ago. I would more than appreciate some help and hope you do reach out to me. If you don’t then I totally understand that and still want to thank you for this amazing video!

26. โ˜ž ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉๅ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ says:

@Xavier Reynolds Thanks for watching..โค

27. โ˜ž ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉๅ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ says:

@Kemer Lewis Thanks for watching..โค

28. I worked as a contractor in the last few years, and that is exactly how people handled the situation, first, they get the client then they learn the scope of the project, they bring the project to me, I give them my quote, and deadline they made the contract according to that number and deadline, etc. But be careful I remember a client being wishful about my quote thinking I would do both parts of the project for the initial quote I gave for the first part, she end up losing the client and paying me as well.

29. Quick question:
    Before you give your price to a client would you need to find a contractor first so that you can offer them more than what the contractor is charging you?

30. thank you Iman for this video, it was very enlightning, hoping to learn more

31. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

32. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

33. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

34. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

35. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

36. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

37. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

38. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

39. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

40. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

โ˜๏ธโ˜๏ธthanks for commenting, hit me up i got something for you.

41. โŠ•โ‘ โ‘ฅโ“ชโ‘งโ‘คโ‘ฆโ‘ขโ‘ฃโ‘งโ‘คโ‘ฃ แดกสœแด€แด›๊œฑแด€แด˜แด˜ แดแด‡ says:

สŸแด‡แด›’๊œฑ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ แด˜ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแด แด‡ แด„แดษดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด ษชแด€ แดกสœแด€แด›๊œฑแด€แด˜แด˜

42. What s app+โ‘ โ‘จโ“ชโ‘ขโ‘กโ‘ โ‘จโ‘งโ‘กโ‘ฃโ‘ค says:

Hello…..๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ thanks for your comment DM I got something for youโš“โš“โš“……

43. Hey, how did u end up getting on a meeting with the client. Iโ€™m 13 and feel they wonโ€™t take me serious. My plan was to take notes and learn all the information on these videos till Iโ€™m 16-17 and then implement them. Whatโ€™s your plan?

44. @Usu Disu Same as you except my problem wasn’t finding clients, it was finding media buyers. If you want we can discuss in further details.

45. @I am me Sorry for the late reply I am looking for clients to advertise.

46. Hi I am actually would love to join and up and work with you if that’s possible

47. It seems like you can feel it out and it’s busted bc they’re poor countries

48. Y’all should buy a cheap portable handheld pressure washer and clean people’s trash/recycling bins for over 50$ a pop

49. ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ says:

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†Thanks for commenting hit me up i got something for you

50. @๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐Ÿ‘‰@๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜‡๐—ต๐—ถ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ much u charge for set up.? Tnx in advance

51. @Trevor Schane hello you probably wont even see this because this video is from like a month ago but i need some advice, how do you go onto sales calls to get clients. I am also quite young and I dont know how to get on a call with a client without them noticing i am basically a child.

52. @Komah tf is school gonna do ? Is it gonna guarantee me 10k per month ? Nah it’s not but i can earn that much easily by this .

Comments are closed.